New Patient Information
What to Expect
Your first visit to Thomas E. Newman DDS is an important one as it introduces you to our practice and our friendly staff. During the first visit, we will collect background information like medical history as well as take the time to get to know Dr. Newman. Below you will find additional information to view before your first visit to Thomas Edward Newman. Also, to help ensure your first visit goes as smoothly as possible, we invite you to take a few minutes to explore our website to educate yourself about the some of the dentistry and smile solutions we offer.
In order to make your visit an easy process, you can request an appointment from our website or call our office. Our friendly staff will assist you in getting everything set up.
If you have any questions about your dental insurance coverage, please contact our office and let our staff assist you.
The below patient forms can be printed and completed before your first visit to expedite your check-in process:
Important information to consider
- Our membership plan is not (i) insurance, (ii) a qualified health plan under the Affordable Care Act, (iii) pre-payment for future services, or (iv) payment for access to discounted services. Rather, our membership plan is a direct payment arrangement for services, products and care provided.
- You can receive a full refund up to 30 days after purchase if no services of the plan have been used. If services have been used, you may be eligible to receive a refund equivalent to a pro rata portion of your purchase. Refunds after 30 days will be at the discretion of your dentist.
- *Does not include Perio Protect trays or products we sell in the office ie… toothbrushes, mouth rinse, bleaching material etc…
- We have partnered with Kleer, LLC to provide our membership plan to you. Kleer is located at 676 East Swedesford Road, Suite 350A, Wayne, PA 19087. You can learn more about Kleer at http://www.kleer.com.
- Your payments must be current to receive the services and discounts included in the membership plan.
- Payment for treatment not included in the membership plan is due at the time of service.
- The membership plan benefits may not be combined with insurance or any other offers or discounts.
- Our membership plan does not cover procedures completed by specialists outside our practice.
- The membership plan runs for 12 months and includes an auto-renewal feature. You can opt-out of the auto-renewal at any time from the Member Portal. You will receive an email reminder 45 days prior to the renewal date.
We look forward to your first visit!