What to expect on your next visit to our office
- All patients will be screened in advance -two days before appointment with a Wellness questionnaire.
- Curbside waiting to minimalize patient contact.
- All patients will be asked to wear a mask when entering our office.
- Hands sanitized upon entering our office for all patients.
- Temperatures will be taken for all patients
Chairside procedures will include:
Patients will use a pre -procedural antiseptic oral rinse either ioRinse (molecular iodine) rinse or Peroxyl rinse (hydrogen peroxide).
- Daily temperature check and wellness screen for all staff upon entering the office.
- All clinicians wear personal protective equipment (PPE) recommended by the CDC including certified N95 and KN95 masks, gowns or lab jackets, gloves and face shields.
- Acrylic barriers to protect patients and staff.
Office Disinfection & Sanitation High quality air purifiers and aerosol capture devices-such as:
- HEPA air filtration
- New Plasma Technology Air Purifiers in each operatory. *Novaerus. Medical grade air protection.
- Aerosol capture devices- Purevac intra oral suction and extra oral suction machine.
- Fogger uses Hypochlorous acid “nature’s germ killer” to disinfect/sanitize the air and hard surfaces regularly.
- We have removed magazines and reading materials and other objects that may harbor or transfer germs of any kind.
- Surfaces such as door handles, chairs, desks and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
*Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ guidelines and recommendations.